The Dragon Cake

My kids are spoiled. They have not only come to expect birthday parties each year -- they also have started to request the exact theme of the party and the design of the birthday cake that they want to have. So, this year, as Jean-Michel is about to turn 4 years old, he requested a dragon cake. But he loves dinosaurs as well. So, I made this dragon/dinosaur cake! After sharing this photo with a number of friends and acquaintances here, I've started to get orders for other children's birthday cakes! Why not? I can do something I love to do, and start a little business! Strangely enough, in the pastry and gourmet mecca of the world, there IS a shortage of places in Paris where one can find novelty cakes and cupcakes that Americans are used to. So, let's see where this may lead...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Last Night With Dad...

Cooking Mamas Assignment: Moroccan Royal Couscous

Fruity crumble